Did art imitate life, or did life imitate art? We’re not really sure. But anyway, enough with the deep questions, and enjoy our picks for cartoon character look-alikes that will bring a smile to your face.
1. Andy from Toy Story – Looks like Andy’s all grown up.
2. Boo from Monsters, Inc.- She looks so much more adorable in real life, don’t you think?
3. Mr. Fredricksen from Up- He even has the glasses right. Now all he needs is a suit and a bow tie.
4. Eric Cartman from Southpark – Whatever you do, don’t make fun of his “big bones”.
5. Consuela from Family Guy – If you’re going to the supermarket, don’t forget to get some Lemon Pledge.
6. Dora from Dora the Explorer- Would you go exploring with this little cutie pie?
7. Elsa, from Frozen – She may look like the Ice Queen, but she can definitely make my heart melt!
8. Leela from Futurama – Fingers crossed for a Fry look-alike out there.
9. Linda Belcher from Bob’s Burgers – I wonder if she sounds the same, too.
10. Linguini from Ratatouille – Where. Is. The. Rat!?
11. Merida from Brave– I hope she has that adorable Scottish accent, too.
12. Milhouse Van Houten from The Simpsons – I wonder if this guy’s best friend looks like Bart?
13. Mr Burns from The Simpsons – This would be so perfect if his PA looked like Smithers. Really.
14. Peter Griffin from Family Guy – Woah boy. Gotta love that heavily dented chin that looks like something else.
15. Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon – When this movie came out, suddenly green-eyed, black cats were all the rage.